Victory Garden Chalet Greenhouse Solarium 12 x 10 ft. | Palram-Canopia
- Regular price
- Price: $4,195.00 CAD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $4,195.00 CAD
- Unit price
Availability: 20 in stock
Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 11 and Dec 29. CANADA Only.
Shipping Update: Typical estimated delivery time ranges from 3-15 Business Days (pre-orders excluded). Certain remote locations may require a longer time.
The Victory Garden Chalet from Canopia by Palram can make backyard dreams a reality. 10x12 ft. with over 8 ft. headroom, double swinging doors, adjustable roof vents, a low threshold ramp, and a unique framing system for shelves, it's an ideal backyard oasis. Enjoy a fully-customized, low-maintenance atmosphere. Transform your outdoor living with the Victory Garden Chalet.
Frosted glazing roof. Crystal clear wall panels.
- Virtually unbreakable, high-impact resistant, and flexible polycarbonate panels provide balanced growing conditions
Roof – twin-wall panels protect from strong sunlight exposure
Walls – crystal-clear panels provide over 90% light transmission
- Panels block harmful UV rays and are 100% UV protected; do not discolour, fracture, or shatter.
- Low threshold ramp for easy access
- The sturdy, grey powder-coated aluminum frame provides a highly durable, rust-resistant, and rigid structure
- Galvanized steel base included with designated holes for anchoring (anchors not supplied) for additional structural stability
- Wide-hinged and lockable double doors 115.3 W x 209.6 H cm with a low threshold
- Easy installation – Sliding panels’ assembly system, ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles, pre-cut panels, and all hardware included
- 2 vent windows for improved ventilation
- High, internal headroom (260 cm) for improved working space
- Built-in gutter system for effective water drainage & collection
- 5 Years Limited Warranty
- Click to see Greenhouse Accessories
- Click to download Instruction Manuals
- Diffused twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels protect from strong sunlight exposure
- Crystal-clear polycarbonate wall panels provide over 90% light transmission
- Both types of panels are virtually unbreakable, provide complete UV blockage, and are 100% UV protected
- The resilient panels do not discolor, fracture, or shatter over time
- Sturdy, weather-and-rust-resistant aluminum frame is highly durable for many years of dependable use
Lockable door handle
- The structure comes with two lockable handles to provide extra protection and safety (padlock not included)
- Sliding assembly system
- Ready to assemble pre-drilled uniform profiles
- All hardware included
- Low threshold
- Wide, hinged double door
- Magnetic door catch
2 Roof vents
- Roof vents provide ample airflow to regulate heat and humidity levels
- Roof vents are controlled manually but can be fitted with Palram Greenhouse
Auto Vent Kits to automatically open and close the roof vents as the temperatures rise and fall
Galvanized Steel Base
- Galvanized steel base adds structural stability Includes designated holes for anchoring to cement or wood using our included anchoring kit
- Includes a built-in gutter system for effective water drainage and collection
Magnetic Door Catch
- Magnetic door catch is included to keep doors open easily
- The frame is reinforced with internal supports Designed to last for years, through extreme weather
- Wide double doors are hinged, allowing them to open fully and making them more durable than sliding doors.
- Includes an internal ground anchoring system for increased stability and strength
- COVERING AREA = 10.9M2 / 117.0FT2
- STORAGE AREA = 10.9M2 / 117.5FT2
- PRODUCT VOLUME = 23.5M3 / 831.0FT3
- WIND RESISTANCE – 90km/hr | 56ml/hr
- SNOW LOAD – 75kg/m² | 15.4lbs/ft²
- LIGHT TRANSMISSION – 82%
- POLYCARBONATE ROOF PANEL – 4mm
- POLYCARBONATE WALL PANEL – 0.7mm
The product must be built on a solid anleveled surface in order to perform properly.
We recommend checking for restrictions or covenants for building this product in your area. In addition we advise to check if you need to submit any forms or if any permit is required prior to building the product.
For a foundation, we recommend using three material types: Concrete / Pressure-treated wood/ wood deck / Paver blocks.