Triomphe Garden Chalet Greenhouse Solarium 15 x 12 ft. | Palram-Canopia
- Regular price
- Price: $12,999.00 CAD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $12,999.00 CAD
- Unit price
Availability: In Stock
Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 10 and Dec 28. CANADA Only.
Shipping Update: Typical estimated delivery time ranges from 3-15 Business Days (pre-orders excluded). Certain remote locations may require a longer time.
The Triomphe Garden Chalet offers a refuge in your yard with high side walls and a vaulted ceiling for over 9 feet of headroom. The T-shaped Orangery has room for a dining table and lounging area, plus lighting and heating are available for all-year use. Enjoy the ambiance with four large, automated roof vents and double swinging doors for ample airflow. The solid acrylic glass glazing provides privacy and sound reduction, and the aluminum frame with a black finish is durable enough to add shelves. The Triomphe is low-maintenance, so you can relax and celebrate every day.
Frosted glazing roof. Crystal clear wall panels.
- Elegant Design: The gorgeous garden chalet brings sophistication and refuge to your yard
- Extra Large Structure: Spacious orangery is 16.2 m² with high ceilings (112 in) and side walls (75 in)
Resilient Polycarbonate Panels: 4 mm roof panels protect from strong sunlight exposure and extend
your season by protecting plants from Fall frosts.
Light Transmission: Crystal clear wall panels provide over 90% light transmission. Thick Acrylic glass
glazed panels reduce noise and improve safety.
Powder-Coated Aluminum Frame: Strong, rust-resistant metal reinforced with internal supports and
includes galvanized steel base (anchors not supplied).
- Roof Vents: Includes four large, automated roof vents that work without the need for power.
- Year-Round Weather Resistance: Withstands winds up to 56 mph and 15.4 lbs/ft² of snow
- Built-In Gutter: Included gutter system to channel rainwater that can be used for irrigation
- Anchoring System: internal system increases stability and strength
Easy Access: Low threshold ramp and lockable hinged wide and high double doors provide easy access
(padlock not included)
- Self-Assembly: Sliding panel system includes pre-drilled profiles, pre-cut sliding panels and all hardware
- Warranty: 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Diffused twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels protect from strong sunlight exposure
- Crystal-clear polycarbonate wall panels provide over 90% light transmission
- Both types of panels are virtually unbreakable, provide complete UV blockage, and are 100% UV protected
- The resilient panels do not discolor, fracture, or shatter over time
- Sturdy, weather-and-rust-resistant aluminum frame is highly durable for many years of dependable use
Lockable door handle
- The structure comes with two lockable handles to provide extra protection and safety (padlock not included)
- Sliding assembly system
- Ready to assemble pre-drilled uniform profiles
- All hardware included
- Low threshold
- Wide, hinged double door
- Magnetic door catch
2 Roof vents
- Roof vents provide ample airflow to regulate heat and humidity levels
- Roof vents are controlled manually but can be fitted with Palram Greenhouse
Auto Vent Kits to automatically open and close the roof vents as the temperatures rise and fall
Galvanized Steel Base
- Galvanized steel base adds structural stability Includes designated holes for anchoring to cement or wood using our included anchoring kit
- Includes a built-in gutter system for effective water drainage and collection
Magnetic Door Catch
- Magnetic door catch is included to keep doors open easily
- The frame is reinforced with internal supports Designed to last for years, through extreme weather
- Wide double doors are hinged, allowing them to open fully and making them more durable than sliding doors.
- Includes an internal ground anchoring system for increased stability and strength
The product must be built on a solid anleveled surface in order to perform properly.
We recommend checking for restrictions or covenants for building this product in your area. In addition we advise to check if you need to submit any forms or if any permit is required prior to building the product.
For a foundation, we recommend using three material types: Concrete / Pressure-treated wood/ wood deck / Paver blocks.