Plant Inn Polycarbonate Mini Greenhouse 4 x 4 ft. | Palram-Canopia
- Regular price
- Price: $629.00 CAD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $629.00 CAD
- Unit price
Availability: 20 in stock
Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 07 and Dec 25. CANADA Only.
Shipping Update: Typical estimated delivery time ranges from 3-15 Business Days (pre-orders excluded). Certain remote locations may require a longer time.
The Plant Inn mini-greenhouse is perfect for small backyards, balconies, and patios. It maximizes available sunlight and features an adjustable roof for ventilation control. Its durable rust-resistant aluminum frame and unbreakable polycarbonate panels offer a great alternative to a full-sized greenhouse. Its built-in storage compartment and raised garden bed make gardening accessible to everyone. With its peak of 58.3", two lids for easy access, and temperature and humidity control, make the most of your space with the Plant Inn Backyard Greenhouse!
Crystal clear roof & wall panels.
- Highly resistant, polycarbonate compact greenhouse with embedded storage solution
- Built-in storage compartment raises the garden bed to 28” off the ground and makes gardening much easier
- Ideal for seeding flowers, growing vegetables, and herbs in small backyards, balconies, and patios
- Lifetime resilient, polycarbonate plastic walls; do not fracture, turn yellow or opacify over time
- Non-rusting, robust aluminum structure
- Top lids can fully open on both sides for easy gardening, or partially open for ventilation
- Includes 6 1/2″ deep planting trays, internal water drainage system, and plant hangers for trellising
- Built-to-last thanks to outstandingly durable materials
- Maintenance free
- Protects your plants from the elements, so you can enjoy an extended growing period
- 5 Years Limited Warranty
- Click to see Greenhouse Accessories
- Click to download Instruction Manuals
- Virtually unbreakable, high-impact resistant and flexible
- Crystal-clear or Twin-wall Polycarbonate panels
- Complete UV blockage and 100% UV protected, the panels do not discolor, fracture or shatter
- Maintain their integrity and withstand extreme weather conditions for many years of use
- Durable, rust-resistant Aluminum frame
- Galvanized Steel base included
Easy use for all
- Raised garden bed: protects from snails and caterpillars
- An ideal growing solution for balconies, and patios
- All ages gardening – including elderly, children & handicapped
- Quick & easy shifting of hinges to all positions
- Storage compartment for gardening equipment and tools
- Simple DIY assembly kit – an all-included kit
- 3 possible positions: closed as a greenhouse, open for cultivation and irrigation, and half open for ventilation and balancing of temperature and humidity
- 2 deep planting trays included
Internal water drainage system
- Drains access water, which can be re-used
10 Plant Hangers included
- For growing tomatoes and other trellising options
- COVERING AREA = 1.4M2 / 15FT2
- STORAGE AREA = 1.2M2 / 12.9FT2
- PRODUCT VOLUME = 0.5M3 / 19FT3
- WIND RESISTANCE – 90km/hr | 56ml/hr
- SNOW LOAD – 75kg/m² | 15.4lbs/ft²
- LIGHT TRANSMISSION – 90%
- POLYCARBONATE ROOF PANEL – 0.7mm
- POLYCARBONATE WALL PANEL – 0.7mm
The product must be built on a solid anleveled surface in order to perform properly.
We recommend checking for restrictions or covenants for building this product in your area. In addition we advise to check if you need to submit any forms or if any permit is required prior to building the product.
For a foundation, we recommend using three material types: Concrete / Pressure-treated wood/ wood deck / Paver blocks.