Essence Polycarbonate Greenhouse 8 x 12 ft. | Palram-Canopia
- Regular price
- Price: $2,279.00 CAD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $2,279.00 CAD
- Unit price
Availability: 20 in stock
Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 10 and Dec 28. CANADA Only.
Shipping Update: Typical estimated delivery time ranges from 3-15 Business Days (pre-orders excluded). Certain remote locations may require a longer time.
The Essence 8 x 12 ft. Greenhouse provides ample space for moving around and storing tools. It has two wide doors and a low threshold for easier entry/exit. The kit also includes a galvanized steel base and built-in gutter system, and the two vent windows help regulate temperature, humidity, and airflow. Get the happy place upgrade your plants deserve with the Essence Greenhouse.
Frosted glazing roof & wall panels.
- Spacious Greenhouse Design: Large greenhouse for plenty of space to work and move around
- Durable Structure: Powder-coated aluminum frame is a strong, rust-resistant metal
- Strong Support: includes support beams and a galvanized steel base (anchors not supplied) for added strength and stability.
- Resilient Polycarbonate Panels: 4 mm twin-wall roof and wall panels are 100% UV protected, virtually unbreakable, and do not turn yellow or become brittle over time
- Light Transmission: Diffused panels provide 82% light transmission, protecting from strong sunlight exposure and extending your season by protecting plants from Fall frosts.
- Year-Round Weather Resistance: Wind, snow, and hail resistant. Withstands winds up to 90 km/hr / 56 mph and 75 kg/m² / 15 lbs/ft² of snow.
- Built-In Gutter: Included gutter system to channel rainwater can be used for irrigation
- Ventilation: Two manually adjustable vent windows for improved ventilation
- Easy Access: Low threshold ramp and lockable hinged wide and high double doors (190cm / 75” H x 120cm /47” W) provide easy access for wheelbarrows, lawn mowers or wheelchairs (padlock not included)
- Self-Assembly: Sliding panel system includes pre-drilled profiles and pre-cut sliding panels for easy installation.
- Accessories: Customize your greenhouse with a wide variety of Palram – Canopia accessories such as an automatic louvre opener, steel working bench, and shelves for all your needs.
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Click to see Greenhouse Accessories
- Click to download Instruction Manuals
Resilient Panels4 mm twin-wall roof and wall panels are 100% UV protected, virtually unbreakable, and do not turn yellow or become brittle over time
Spacious DesignLarge greenhouse for plenty of space to work and move around
Greenhouse AccessoriesFan heaters, lighting kits, shade cloth kits, automatic roof vent openers, staging and shelving, plant hangers, trellising kit, and drip irrigation kit are all available for purchase separately.
Twin-Wall Polycarbonate Panels-Maintain their integrity and withstand extreme weather conditions for many years of use
Easy access and useLow threshold, high and wide hinged double doors, with magnetic door catch and low threshold ramp.
2 Roof ventsTwo manually adjustable vent windows for improved ventilation
Built In GuttersGutter and gutter heads collect water that can be used for a sustainable irrigation system
Aluminum FrameMaintenance-free, highly durable, and rust-resistant structure
- COVERING AREA = 9.0M2 / 96.4FT2
- STORAGE AREA = 8.7M2 / 93.3FT2
- PRODUCT VOLUME = 15.3M3 / 540.0FT3
- WIND RESISTANT – 90km/hr | 56ml/hr
- SNOW LOAD – 75kg/m² | 15.4lbs/ft²
- LIGHT TRANSMISSION – 82%
- POLYCARBONATE ROOF PANEL – 4mm
- POLYCARBONATE WALL PANEL – 4mm
The product must be built on a solid anleveled surface in order to perform properly.
We recommend checking for restrictions or covenants for building this product in your area. In addition we advise to check if you need to submit any forms or if any permit is required prior to building the product.
For a foundation, we recommend using three material types: Concrete / Pressure-treated wood/ wood deck / Paver blocks.