Balance Polycarbonate Greenhouse 10 x 24 ft. | Palram-Canopia
- Regular price
- Price: $6,995.00 CAD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $6,995.00 CAD
- Unit price
Availability: Only 2 in stock
Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 07 and Dec 25. CANADA Only.
Shipping Update: Typical estimated delivery time ranges from 3-15 Business Days (pre-orders excluded). Certain remote locations may require a longer time.
Canopia by Palram Balance 10 ft. wide Greenhouse Kits provide optimal conditions for nurturing and growing your plants. With two glazing types, the DIY greenhouse combines diffused twin-wall roof panels’ protection and crystal-clear wall panels’ light transmission for ideal conditions. All panels are UV-protected polycarbonate, a virtually unbreakable, glass-like polymer for greenhouses.
Frosted glazing roof. Crystal clear wall panels.
- Extra Large Design: The greenhouse has plenty of space to move around in as well as go in and out.
Durable Structure: Powder-coated aluminum frame is a strong and rust-resistant metal
Extra Support: Includes internal support beams and a galvanized steel base for added strength and stability
- Polycarbonate: The resilient panels are 100% UV protected, virtually unbreakable and do not turn yellow or become brittle over time
- Diffused Roof Panels: 4 mm twin-wall roof panels protect from strong sunlight exposure and extend your season by protecting plants from Fall frosts.
- Clear Wall Panels: Crystal-clear side panels provide over 90% light transmission
- Year-Round Weather Resistance: Wind, snow, and hail resistant. Withstands winds up to 56 mph / 90 km and 15 lbs/ft² / 75 kg/m² of snow.
- Door Features: Low threshold ramp for easy access as well as lockable, aluminum, hinged double doors that are high (6’6″ / 199 cm) and wide.
- Ventilation: Manual roof windows allow adjustment of humidity, temperature, and ventilation, and keep you cooler on hot days.
- Gutter: Includes a built-in gutter system to channel and easily collect rainwater
- DIY Assembly: Sliding panel system includes pre-drilled profiles and pre-cut sliding panels for easy installation
- Available Accessories: Fan heater, lighting kits, shade cloth kit, automatic roof vent opener, staging and shelving, plant hangers, trellising kit, and drip irrigation kit are all available for purchase separately.
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited Warranty
VentilationManual roof windows allow adjustment of humidity, temperature, and ventilation, and keep you cooler on hot days.
Easy AssemblySliding panel assembly system Uniform profiles for all positions A hinged door can be assembled as a right or left-hand door Hinged door can be assembled as a right or left-hand door
Balanced Growing ConditionsBalanced growing conditions with twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels and crystal-clear wall panels that provide over 90% light transmission.
Greenhouse AccessoriesFan heaters, lighting kits, shade cloth kits, automatic roof vent openers, staging and shelving, plant hangers, trellising kit, and drip irrigation kit are all available for purchase separately.
Easy access and useLow threshold, high and wide hinged double doors, with magnetic door catch and low threshold ramp.
Built In GuttersGutter and gutter heads collect water that can be used for a sustainable irrigation system
Extra support beamsFor added strength for your garden greenhouse
Aluminum FrameProvides a maintenance-free, highly durable, rust resistant and extra-rigid structure
Lockable Door HandleThe doors lock for extra protection and safety (lock not included)
The product must be built on a solid anleveled surface in order to perform properly.
We recommend checking for restrictions or covenants for building this product in your area. In addition we advise to check if you need to submit any forms or if any permit is required prior to building the product.
For a foundation, we recommend using three material types: Concrete / Pressure-treated wood/ wood deck / Paver blocks.